When it comes to tackling your toughest problems, Perceptix works as your partner to ensure the solutions we deliver are driven by your vision and your goals. Our collaborative approach provides the situational awareness you need to capitalize on your organization’s strengths, building and sustaining your competitive advantage.
ENGINEERING"You’ve got to think about big things while you’re doing small things, so that all the small things go in the right direction." — Alvin Toffler
Whether you are looking to improve an existing product or create an entirely new solution, Perceptix’s collaborative and multidisciplinary approach can turn your ideas into reality. We design and build things that allow you to accomplish more in less time, with less effort, as simply and securely as possible. Dominate your operational landscape with seamlessly integrated solutions that grow with you.
- Systems Architecture and Integration
- System Prototyping and Production
- Reverse Engineering and Technology Vulnerability Assessment
- Research and Development
- Test and Evaluation Support
- Custom Software
- Cloud computing and Big Data analytics
- Liquid Robotics: Perceptix spearheaded and completed the development and delivery of a low-power communications/sensor package for deployment on the SHARC mobile data gathering platform.
- NATO: Perceptix presented a novel approach for distributed spectrum collection and monitoring techniques to NATO Subcommittee “SET-175: Countering IEDs from a Long-Term Perspective”
- Applied Research Associates, Inc: Perceptix supported several R&D programs, including the development of capabilities including acoustic-seismic threat detection, RF propagation modeling, and networked based electronic warfare techniques.
SECURITY"Our knowledge of circumstances has increased, but our uncertainty, instead of having diminished, has only increased. The reason of this is, that we do not gain all our experience at once, but by degrees; so our determinations continue to be assailed incessantly by fresh experience; and the mind, if we may use the expression, must always be under arms." — Carl von Clausewitz
As architects of physical as well as information security solutions, Perceptix understands the constant tension between your need to protect information as well as share it. We design solutions to protect your most treasured assets, enabling you to confidently and securely accomplish your mission.
- Informational Assurance and Data Sharing
- Intelligence and Global Threat Analysis
- Facility Security
- Computer Network Design and Installation
- Security Training
- Computer Network Operations
- Georgia Tech Research Institute: As leader of the Conference of American Armies’ Counter-Explosive Hazards Working Group, Perceptix developed a guide for geophysical and RF environmental characterization which was approved at the Commanders Conference in Lima, Peru as an international standard.
- University of Chicago Law School: In recognition of our unique subject matter expertise, Perceptix was invited to provide a featured seminar on countering transnational criminal and terrorist organizations in the Americas.
STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT"When we own portions of outstanding businesses with outstanding management, our favorite holding period is forever." — Warren Buffett
Perceptix helps you turn chaos and complexity into opportunity and profit. Whether you want to predict trends and changes that will affect your organization over time, respond more nimbly to changes in your market space, or reduce your operational risk, we can help you position your resources to achieve your objectives.
- Program Management
- Acquisition Support
- Technology Search and Integration
- Financial Management
- Army RDECOM: Supporting the Intelligence and Information Warfare Directorate (I2WD) and Armament Research Development and Engineering Center (ARDEC), Perceptix provided program management and guidance for several disruptive innovation efforts in support of National Security missions.
- JIEDDO: Perceptix’s unique understanding and analysis of global telecommunications and radio frequency technologies informed key force protection system acquisitions in support of the Capabilities Acquisition Center.
- SOCOM/SOCSOUTH: Perceptix founded the SOUTHCOM Counter-Explosive Hazards Working Group, developed SOCSOUTH’s Counter-IED Strategy for Latin America, and authored the charter for the SOCOM-led Global Threat Integration Program (GTIP).